Our Commitment on Safe and Clean Environment for our Clients
Dear valued clients of Meadowlife Health Centre:
With growing global concerns around COVID-19, and the fact that we’re in the 2nd wave now, we take our responsibility to the health and safety of you, our valued clients, and our team members very seriously. Over the last few weeks, we have been closely monitoring the evolving health situation and have been working to ensure a safe environment for provision of your care.
We are reaching out to share an update on what the clinical team is doing to help keep you safe when you visit us.
Health and Safety:
The health, safety and well-being of our clients and staff is our top priority and we are following the lead of Canadian Public Health authority at this important time.
We have robust cleaning and sanitation procedures in place at clinic. Team members wash their hands between each client – and always do so when switching tasks – and frequently wipe down bikes, beds, tables, pads, door handles, chairs and surfaces. In recent weeks, we have also increased how often we clean and sanitize with medical graded disinfectant products
Our amazing team members are working hard to always do the right thing for you. To do a better job, we need your help as well
- All clients will be checked body temperature before entering treatment area
- Everyone is required to wear masks inside of clinic, including staffs and patients. Our staffs will wear surgical masks.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and require all clients to clean hands before entering treatment areas
- We continue to ask our staff and clients who are sick or exhibiting symptoms like Fever, Cough, and Shortness of breath or sore throat should also refrain from coming to clinic until they are asymptomatic.
- To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain home from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone.
We appreciate everyone’s efforts and understanding! We will try our best to provide the safest environment for your visits!